Tesco Finest Assam 50 Teabags 125G
Typical values per 100g: Energy 0kJ/0kcal
Assam tea bags
Rich & Malty A strong, black tea from India's Brahmaputra valley, famous for its deep amber colour and full bodied flavour.
- Free From: Mustard
- Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
How to make the perfect cup of tea
1. To enjoy this tea at its best, always warm the teapot first with boiling
2. Use one tea bag per person and one for the teapot.
3. Pour on boiling water and leave to stand for 4-5 minutes to allow the full
flavour to brew.
4. Serve with or without milk.
Name of recipe suggestion
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
Using product information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2013